Sunday, January 6, 2013

week in photos



ootd / tartan scarf / catching up on made in chelsea / revision time / barry m nails / new docs and fake creepers / mum made a cake / new iphone case from primark 

hey guys im sorry about the lack of blogging ive just been having a lazy week preparing for my exams that start next week. Im back at sixth form tomorrow, getting up early is going to kill me but im actually happy to start getting back into a routine again. I have my first A level exams soon and im pretty nervous, if anyone else has there's then good luck! Next week im going to get back to blogging regularly, hopefully anyway...

follow me on instagram @abbienic_ follow me on twitter @uniqu3youth 

3 comments:

  1. I love the barry M colour, i have been looking for a replacement. Defiantly going to buy this now(:

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its my favourite colour at the moment, I wear it all the time! x

      Delete
  2. In love with your blue nail polish! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete