Sunday, January 20, 2013

watch wishlist



I think watches are the perfect accessories, you can wear them everyday with absolutely anything. At the moment im sporting a classic silver casio but one day (when I can afford to) I want to upgrade to something a bit more special. Here are two watches that I adore, the daniel wellington one is so classic and timeless yet the michael kors is an elegant statement. If I could I would have watches of ever style and colour, theyre just so easy to put on and you still look perfectly accessoried.

Also, now my exams are finished Im hopefully going to get back into doing regular posts thats if my crazy amount of coursework doesnt get in the way. I would love to just not do any school work but I really need to work hard at my a levels, theyre more difficult that I thought they were going to be and if anyone else is in the same position then I can relate. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick post, Follow me on instagram @abbienic_ and follow me on twitter @uniqu3youth

4 comments:

  1. Those watches are gorgeous, can't go wrong with a michael kors!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know theyre beautiful, I just wish I could afford one! x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely loooove the daniel wellington watches! theyre so perfect!
    xx

    girlwithclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I love both of these, can't go wrong with MK! not too familiar with daniel wellington, but love this one! x

    lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete