Sunday, January 27, 2013

mini wishlist



My Sundays consist of being lazy and catching up on school work, so after writing an eight page film script for media I thought id take a break and do some browsing. I saw some photos of the motel rocks dress on instagram and instantly fell in love with it, but am I the only one who thinks £45 for a dress is a bit steep? So it will probably just stay on my wishlist for the time being.

Also, ive been eyeing up the american apparel easy jeans for ages and theres suddenly been loads of hype saying that these topshop joni jeans are dupes. This makes me very happy. The same jeans for nearly half the price? yes please! I also thought the mickey crop top would go perfect with the high waisted jeans...

These h&m biker boots are literally perfect. I'm not the best heel walker but these look like they'll be quite sturdy. I have a rather boring life and never go out anywhere to wear heels, but I could just put them on my bookshelf and stare at them? 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your link, you've got a realy cute blog :)

    Great wishlist too this monochrome dress is hot!

    I'm following <3

    www.harrihearts.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really REALLY want that Motel Penny dress! Haha. It's a shame it's quite expensive. Love your blog so now following via GFC :) come visit me at www.ispytrends.blogspot.com! Katie-xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mickey crop!! Would look amazing with highwaisted troussers.

    http://love-kensa.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete