Tuesday, January 22, 2013

black and denim ootd


jumper - missguided
denim shirt - missguided
jeans - topshop

Just a quick ootd that I wore to sixth form today, its nothing too fancy as its cold and snowy here in England so wrapping up warm in the most important thing, we've had about 8 inches of snow where I am! Over the top I chucked on my parka from newlook and my h&m tartan scarf. I honestly cant wait for the snow to go, its stopping me from going out anywhere and I hate walking to sixth form in it, I nearly fall over thousands of times. Hope you guys enjoyed it. 

8 comments:

  1. Very cosy & fashionable outfit. That jumper honestly looks so warm. I've realised I really don't have any clothes for when it snows, haha! :)

    Vanese
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks:D &its been literally freezing lately ive had to quickly buy some clothes that were appropriate for the weather x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. theyre all chipped and horrid at the moment, im glad you cant see them close up! the colour is barrym cobalt blue x

      Delete
  3. Love this miss guided jumper. Such a cute cosy pout fit, thanks for tweeting me your ! Following u now!

    Labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, love the denim!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit , love your hair too xx

    ReplyDelete