Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Missguided wishlist




Ive just been browsing through every online shop possible, as I always do, and I thought Id do a quick blogpost on all the things I want from missguided. If you havent been on their site before I recommend you do, they have some lovely stuff! They do some really nice pieces that would be lovely this party season and hopefully if santa brings me a few pennies for christmas ill be placing an order from missguided fairly soon.

I love rose gold and skater skirts so when I saw this skirt I fell in love, even though I hate getting my legs out this skirt is to beautiful not to wear and at a bargain price. The Tartan jacket is my cup of tea and would be perfect to chuck on everyday for sixth form, even though im meant to have a dress code I dont normally follow it! I also love the frilly crop top, I find it would look cute with high waisted jeans for that effortless yet made an effort look which everyone loves.

This is just a quick post because my outfits have been boring lately, ive just been wearing the same knitted jumper and scarf paired with my trusty h&m boots which are perfect for the English weather. (If you click on the names of the item it will send you straight there)

4 comments:

  1. I love that rose gold skirt, but I'm so disappointed in MissGuided, their delivery is appallingly bad :(

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no:( but aslong as the stuff is worth the wait then maybe I can cope xx

      Delete
  2. That tarten jacket is amazing, I'm after a tartan scarf at the moment!
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete