Friday, December 14, 2012

Busy busy busy

Just a quick update, im sorry I haven't posted in agesss its sixth forms fault! I've been so busy writing essays and revising so im ready for january exams which I am dreading because I already know im going to fail. I didnt realise how difficult a-levels are, English lit and chemistry are sucking all the life out of me. Ive not been making any effort with outfits so ive not had anything exciting to blog about, I do post a few photos on Instagram though: you can follow me here @abbienic_ *hint hint* - you can also follow me on twitter @uniqu3youth - I might do my christmas wishlist, just because I love putting wishlists together! Who else is excited for christmas? I know I am! I promise ill start becoming a better blogger soon!

2 comments:

  1. I do A level English lit too, what board are you doing? Good luck with the revision, I'm sure you will do fab in the exams! So excited for Christmas

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not sure, im doing poetry & a book called kindertransport! &same I love christmas x

      Delete