Saturday, November 3, 2012

week in photos #1

me and my bestfriend for halloween / new dressing table / christmas next month woo / restoring my computer to factory settings / cosy fire / obsessed with nutella / casio watch and topshop bracelet / barry m nail varnish 

Its been a boring week but my highlight was dressing up as the 118 men with my bestfriend, I really suit a moustache & afro! My dad brought me the most beautiful dressing table ever which im in love with & its officially christmas next month, is anyone as excited as I am? My mum restored my computer to factory settings without telling me so I lost everything which brought a tear to my eye, Ive lost 4 years worth of photos & I cant find the memory stick which has some of the photos on them!:(

Its become freezing at night so I love getting cosy infront of the fire to keep me warm on these winter nights, Ive also re-discovered my love for nutella (if youve not tried it before go buy it please!) - Ive also been wearing my casio watch everyday  & painted my nail in ' barry m - colbalt blue ' which I love but wish was more vibrant!

3 comments:

  1. I love nutella! It is so good :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dressing table is too cute and loving the halloween costumes haha :')

    thediaryofapetitegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dressing table is gorgeous. Great post.
    x

    ReplyDelete