Monday, November 12, 2012

Mini MUA haul & review.

Matte foundation ~ £2
Brow kit ~ £3.50
Eye primer ~ £2.50

On the MUA website and currently in stores, MUA are doing 3 for 2 on there products which is a absolute bargain considering how cheap the prices are anyway. I don't have a decent MUA counter near me so I thought i'd purchase a few things off there website, I brought a foundation, eye primer and a brow kit. 

Foundation: There are only 3 shades you can choose from which is a disappointment because the foundation is actually quite good. I have oily skin so the foundation doesn't last very long but neither do my other high street brands so It wasn't a shock. I chose the palest shade because its winter and im rather pale right now, I was lucky that this colour is pretty much a perfect match. I think that if your on a budget or are considering trying it them do, because you probably wont be disappointed, for £2 you cant go wrong.

Eye primer: I havent yet tried the eye primer out because I don't wear eye shadow often, but if anyone has tried it them comment below what you think!



Brow kit: I love this little brow kit, It comes with 3 different colours which should be perfect to mix and match to make your own eye brow colour and a gel that you can use after to keep them in place. I need to buy an angled brush to use it with because i find the small one hard to use but it'll do for the time being. Overall this is my favourite item and I would recommend this to my friends.

Again I apologise for the terrible photos, Ive got to wait till christmas for a new camera.

3 comments:

  1. i like really like your blog :)

    greets from germany
    Antonia xx
    http://likeawildunicorn.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought on of the MUA lipsticks today, I wanted to see if the colour suited me, and as it was only a pound I had nothing to lose, they're amazing!!!

    Please check out my latest post if you have a few moments to spare :)

    Helen

    x

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the brow kit!


    http://sugarbabexo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete