Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tartan Tuesday


jeans ~ topshop
denim jacket ~ next
scarf ~ h&m
shirt ~ newlook
jumper ~ primark 
shoes ~ primark

I know in my last OOTD I was wearing nearly exactly the same but I couldn't resist showing you my new tartan scarf, I love it! I think everyone should have some tartan in their wardrobe.

I apologize for appearance  I have no makeup on & my hair was rather windswept because I took these photos as soon as I got back from sixth form, I also should be getting a new camera for Christmas so after that the quality will improve lots but until then these blurry photos will have to do! 

I've had my blog nearly a month now & I really love having one, I might only have a few followers but I just enjoy writing about things I love & just generally having something to do, I don't know when my next post will be but until then thanks guys:D


4 comments:

  1. i saw that scarf in h&m and wasnt sure wear ro get it. looks fab think i need it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasnt sure at first but now I have it, I love it!xxx

      Delete
  2. just posted about this scarf haha! looks great :) xxx

    http://monster-diaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tartan scarf!!! Everyone seems to have one now, I want one! xxx

    www.flutteringlashes-lou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete