Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday morning rush OOTD

parka ~ newlook
shirt ~ newlook
jumper ~ primark
jeans ~ topshop
bag ~ primark 
shoes ~ converse

It was back to sixth form for me today, & as usual on the first day back I was running late so I quickly chucked this outfit together, its freezing in the mornings walking so I need my trusty parka to keep me warm & my converse for comfort. I took this photo when I got back so the lighting is terrible (because winter is coming) & my hair is a mess (because I couldn't be bothered to do it) I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit, I love your jumper and converses are always my favourites! Followed you. xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like primark has upped their standards. I haven't been in there for a while as i never thought they have anything worthwhile, but after seeing this post, i think i may go look sometime.
    Just stumbled across your blog and i think it's amazing. Would you like to follow each other? You can find me on my blog :)
    http://amaechi-nwafor.blogspot.co.uk

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. primarks knitwear always impresses me, you should defiently pop in &have a look:)

      Delete