Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kate Moss' lipsticks




I popped into boots earlier to check out Kate Mosses new matte lipstick collection & I ended up buying these two colours, a pale nude pink for everyday use & I was very brave & brought a plum deep red colour, even though I was brave to buy it will I be brave enough to wear it? These lipsticks cost £5.49 each &I'm sorry the swatches aren't the best, but I recommend you go check out the new collection, she also has a nice red colour which I might go back & buy! Let me know if you've brought any of her new collection or think I should be brave enough to wear the dark colour...

2 comments:

  1. love kate moss' new collection; really want to try out the dark red! and i definitely think it'd suit you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defiantly try it! &Im going to be brave &wear it this weekend i think:D xx

      Delete