Friday, October 26, 2012

Winter Wishlist



leggings~river island
top~missguided
  coat~riverisland
shoes &necklace~ASOS

Heres a few of the things that are on my wishlist this winter, the disco pants are identical to the American Apparel ones but much cheaper! I really want a pair but cant afford to splash out on real ones.

The coat or 'coatigan' as its called on the website is just a fun jacket I would be able to just chuck on most days & still look like ive made an effort, river island are doing lots of these style of coats in loads of different patterns so go check them out.. theyre a bit pricey though, this one is £65 so when youre only get £10 a week then its just on the wishlist for the moment.

The boots from asos are a perfect flatform for the winter &im in love with them, Id do anything to be able to have them, better get saving up then! Also I love the cross necklace from there, its just simple but thats what makes me love it.

2 comments:

  1. Love that necklace!!

    Please check out my blog if you have time :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. really like the leggings, thanks for showing me where to get these as its my birthday in a few days time. think these'll be on my list haha
    great blog
    check out mine?
    katiessssblog.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete