Tuesday, November 4, 2014

autumn/winter inspiration

all images from tumblr

As the autumn months roll in its a chance for us all to ditch the demin cut offs and floral dresses and to grab our oversized coats and jeans. Chunky black boots and layering are the key to surviving the british winter and as the colder days (and nights) start rolling in theres something familiar about wearing multiple layers and thermal socks with your boots. 

When the seasons change I have the urge to go shopping to buy a whole new wardrobe, as last years bobbly knitted jumpers just aren't good enough, but with the amount of choice online and in shops I have no idea what to buy. Being a poor college student who has to pay a ridiculous amount of train fare each month I simply can't afford to spend hundreds on items I probably don't need. With my saved items list on asos going into the thousands I need to slap myself on the hand and just buy what I actually need, like a coat so I don't freeze to death...

I love getting inspiration from tumblr and instagram on what Id love to be wearing and I'm sure everybody else does too. Heres just a few images Ive found that are inspiring me this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment