Saturday, February 9, 2013

leopard print galore


coat ~ asos sale
tshirt ~ asos
jeans ~ topshop 

I haven't posted an outfit for a while so I thought id post just a casual outfit. I ordered this jacket from the asos sale at a bargain of £21, Ive wanted a leopard print jacket for ages just so I can add a bit of print to an outfit when im wearing all black because thats normally what I always wear. I chucked it on top of a basic grey tshirt and my blue topshop leigh jeans which are so comfy. On my feet which you cant see I had on my fake creepers from amazon, which were painful breaking in! I also had a fringe cut in about a week ago, im still getting use to it and im not sure if ill keep it or not!

follow me on twitter @uniqu3youth - follow me on instagram @abbienic_


5 comments:

  1. I love this coat, it's so nice!
    I have a pair of leigh jeans but in the darker acid wash colour and I agree, they're so comfy!

    - Michelle x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous, I love the coat

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, love the coat :)

    I'd love you to check out my new fashion and lifestyle blog!
    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look, love the coat

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely leopard print coat!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete