Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Magical World of Harry Potter

*warning* A photo heavy post. Last week I was lucky enough to go to the Happy Potter Studios in London. Like most of the world I love everything about the Harry Potter films and books and getting to go to the studios was like being in the films, except I didn't get to have a game of quidditch with Ron and Harry. If you have the chance to go you should, but as a warning... butter-beer is discusting. 














Follow me via Bloglovin' here
Follow me on Twitter here

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I'm so jealous, I'm a huge Harrg Potter geek and I would love to visit this place! Magic!
    Ffion
    Teainoctober.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good, i need to visit the studios asap!!!

    www.scribblesbyb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete