Sunday, April 14, 2013

dungaree's


shirt & jumper ~ newlook / dungarees ~ Internationale

I must say this every time I post but sorry for being a rubbish blogger lately I've been so busy with sixth form, there's so much work to do and now I have to start revising for my exams. Anyway here's just a quick outfit showing you the dungarees I brought today, they were a bargain of £16 and even though they're not perfect I couldn't resist buying them. Sorry about the rubbish photo quality, its turned really cloudy outside! It was actually warm earlier and I just hope the weather stays warm and we don't suddenly have another snow storm next week. Who else is loving dungarees at the moment? 



4 comments:

  1. Those dunagrees were definitely a bargain! Love the look

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need some dungarees in my life this summer! Love how you styled them :)
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Outfit, That jumper looks so cosy!

    lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layering :)

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    ReplyDelete